About Me

My photo
Software Engineer by profession... Wanted to give something useful to whoever cares to scroll through this blog and I assure you readers it will be worth it..

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I successfully completed one year :-)

One year back same day I joined my company and now one whole year is over so soon.. Thanking God for all the blessings he had showered upon me..I didnt even realise my 1 year is gonna get over until my manager told me about it.. Then I realised its time for blogging also..

So what have I learnt this one year.. Lots and lots I should say, both professionally and personally.. To list a few..
  • Hard work and dedication are the 2 key factors that will help in achieving gr8 heights.
  • There is nothing like impossible, just a little extra effort can make gr8 things possible.
  • Nobody else but you are responsible for what you are now.
  • Never hesitate to accept that u don know somethng else u might end up nvr learning wat it is.
  • The secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life.
  • Difficult times helped me to understand that so many things that we go worrying about are of no importance.
  • Like any other kind of love, friendship can be lost within our lives due to neglect or anger or, sometimes, simply circumstances. However it is lost, we often lose a part of ourselves that can never quite be recovered.

Hoping that all these and many more I learnt in life will help me to develop more good virtues that would be most useful to others..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sundari!

Hope you head across more such successful years in your life!!!

// Nobody else but you are responsible for what you are now. // - Beautiful learning it was...

Sundari said...

Thanks BalaSrini for ur wishes

MyStats


MyStats